Nuffynang

Monday, October 29, 2007

Farewell

okay.. so bad things happened .. its very unpleasant.. but..

my aunt passed away... this is the 2nd death in my family this year..
she was still okay when i came back last night.. until when abt 4 am + she starting breathing really hard and struggled a lot..

i immediately went downstairs to look at her.. when she saw me and my brother... she cried.. while struggling to breath... its a really unpleasant sight but we had to be there on her deathbed..

so after she saw us her breathing slowed down.. and slowly her eyes closed...
i feel that she is very sad leaving us... and she feels very lonely... she just wanted 1 last look at me & my bro...

yea... i know this might sound impudent but .. its better for her to leave
i rather her leave than to keep suffering in this world.. isnt that right ?
so in a way.. i shud b a little happy since she's not suffering anymore...

haizzzzz..... it was 4.40 am when she stopped breathing.. and now i'm back in my hometown again... preparing her funeral things...
so yea... hope she rests in peace...

she had always been a good aunt.. she treated my brother and i just like her own children.. she dote on us quite a lot... always thinking of others instead of herself...

Farewell my aunt Grace
i'll always remember you
in my heart

No comments: