Nuffynang

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday ~
Well, nothing much happened in school today ...
ahaha except my home econs practical exam xD
me and Fazli were cooking shepherd's pie...

Ok la... altho it doesn't look nice, damn its good =D
cher say that it was okay....
she says that for every ppl's cooking anyway =.=

but i guess it was ok... quite fun actually ~
fazli did most of the stuff tho..
i only cut and fry the damn chicken... which took damn long la =.=
he peel , boil potatoes and made the drink

I guess it was quite ok in the end.. all happy.. den go ROC a while lo..
play a few rounds... ahaha
went home ~

oh ya... my bro have more new pets now...
well not my bro exactly, more like my dad.. ahaha
my dad is so bored, he went to get 2 puppies from segamat and brought it to JB...
lololl

yeap... 2 of them ~ a black and a brown 1


a better look at the brown 1


the black pup ~ i thk tis 1 more cute.. ahaha


when i see this pic hor.. i was wondering... how'd my bro get the
pups to sit lidat ?!?!?!
its only abt 2 - 3 months old le !!

haha.. i haven seen them yet.. see next time go back jb den go see see =D

No comments: