Nuffynang

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Warning

this is a racist post. if u're not racist. pls do not read. LOL

yes, i dam hate china dogs. honestly, they're juz bastards
who do they think they are ? come to here and treat us like dirt
pui, dun waste my blog space talking about them.

AEM !
yes, i am definitely enjoying myself at this aem.
y? bcos its in a poly, that already make me feel good
the lecturer is a reli nice person, compare it to some teachers in our school.
not saying my sch got no nice teacher, best eg ? my form teacher =D

having lots of fun fooling around. though we're learning nursing
damm it. mr leung de camera. so old skool. i dun have a memory card reader
for his type LOL. i'll get it out somehow !!!

hohoho.... we're gonna prick each other for BLOOD
sugar level check. nid 1 drop of blood ooni.
i wonder who's gonna cry when they're pricked. wakakaka
im definitely gonna post the pics up here soon.

WHOEVER HAVE PICS PLS GIVE IT TO ME TOO!!!

cheerio

No comments: