Nuffynang

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nokia X6 has the X-factor!

*drum rolls*

Presenting the NOKIA X6 !!!


(http://bulk-sms-blog.blogspot.com/2009/12/nokia-x6.html)

So this is quite a new phone
It is a music phone!


Thought I'd just take part in this since its rather interesting after i went to
"research" on the phone.

Im currently using a nokia 5220, which is also in the music xpress category.
One of my friends actually have this phone!
So after reading the only reviews and other blogger's post,
i was thinking to myself

"heck! This is a pretty awesome phone isn't it ?! "

So what can it do ?
PLAY MUSIC DUHHHHH

Apparently, I'm the type of person that travels a lot, so i need some form of entertainment. Those long train rides are usually accompanied by my current phone because i stuff all the music i can in that limited 1 GB space.

You know what? I even named my memory stick as "1 GB Nia"
I cant finish putting all my songs in !
This phone has 32gb internal memory... NOW THATS A REAL MEMORY.

But more importantly, i went to test out the phone itself.
Comparing the loudspeakers, this phone definitely wins my 5220.
After plugging on my audio technica headphones, theres also a difference in the sound quality !
What i want is ISOLATION.

I have to turn up the volume really loud on 5220 to get the effect i want.
But X6, i just need to turn up till 30% and i'm high in my own world.



Then there's the camera. I always forget to bring my digital cam out.
So whats the next best option ?
1) wait for other people to upload on facebook
2) YOUR HANDPHONE !!

So my current phone has a 2mp camera -.-
I've never really got much decent photos out of it.
So comparing it again, the 5mp cam is definitely much much better.

Everytime when i go out, I can only listen to music. It feels so limited.
So if i have the X6, i can surf online so long as there's an access point !

I think that the keypad + touch screen function is what i look forward to the most.
I've always wanted an iphone or itouch. I like the touch screen, but something i find it annoying to type SMSes with them.
So it'd be best if i had X6, because i can use it whatever way i like it.

I'd say this phone is simplicity, freedom and fun, and thats the
X - Factor of this phone!

No comments: