Nuffynang

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teacher's Day

Firstly, i wish all teachers in singapore a Happy Teacher's Day
Secondly, I wish Malaysia Selamat Hari Merdeka !!!

wat a coincidence huh ?
for two events to fall on the same day.
This year, it has been a pretty good day on 31st aug.
After a whole morning's celebration in school,
Went to play soccer for a while

After that, Step up 3 !!!
MAN WAS IT AWESOME.
its a super inspiring movie haha.
makes me wanna learn all the moves in the show.
its really good !

But now, prelims coming =/
Got so many things to do and really caught up.
gotta go do my work.






Somehow i think you know it
And youre just like me
Not doing anything
We're so alike yet so different.
I wish i knew what to do, then i wouldnt have to have this headache.

No comments: