Nuffynang

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The dead shall rise

Its my 18th birthday.... and its been a blast

My special day started (at 12 am)
my bro came back from malacca, and bought me my birthday cake !!!
its an awesome kind of layered crepe cake. one of a kind
and it cost a freaking bomb !!! its like 65 bucks for that cake ?!!!!!
so there were some other kinda cake too. small slices, had some for supper.

Then i ended up playing dota till likt ............. 3 + ? cant remember
the worst game i played, and i still won !! hahaha.
took a freezing shower and i went to sleep

after like a few hours, my bro woke me up to send him to work
tired max! so sent him to work... and when i got home, i just changed and rush out cos i needed to buy movie tix thx to the fail online booking system !

it was like near to 11 am?? so i needed to wait till 12 to watch Transformers...
i went to the basement to eat roti canai since i was alone. Grabbed a cup of teh tarik too.
den i atee as slowly as i could, but i still finished it like in 10 mins. and i got a phone call
Lee Dian no transport to come.. so i went to fetch her at 11.30 LOL
running to car, stuck in jam and managed to get back by 12.10 or smth.

so we were kinda late for the movie lah, but good thing we didnt miss any imoortant scenes luh.
the funny part was Kwek hiding tickets in the toilet cos Jerry was gonna be late.
so yeah... great movie in the end. totally action packed and pretty interesting story line.

Lunch! Sunway pyramid again. Went to get Nando's since the chicken buffet beside it closed
pretty expensive, but we all enjoyed it quite much. good memories to keep from here :D
so by the time we finish eating... it was like 5+ already...
Mee Ling finally bought me my birthday present !!!!! a cup of bubble tea haha!!
Such a good companion when you're jam in the car for over an hour ^^

So after i got home, my parents wanted to go out to celebrate my birthday with dinner @.@
i was still so freaking full from lunch, and yet i was going for dinner.
So went to One U to grab dinner at this place called "Dave's". It was kinda restaurant + bistro kinda place
serves a mean pack of steak and pork rib! Although my dad kept complaining that the pork rib sucked haha.
I think i still ate the most there -.-.... i thought i was gonna burst !

Okay.... so we went home after that.
And after resting for a bit, birthday cake !!!!
i had a cup noodle last year for my birthday... so i guess this all makes up and even more for it.
Totally grateful and happy i have such good friends and family.

kk cut the crap. spam pics !!
(no pics from lunch and all that. Dont think i took any D=)









kay... its gonna be 3 am soon. the rest of my pics are at facebook.

No comments: