Nuffynang

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Body Parts

I dedicate these spoken words to you. and you alone.


My heart was talking to my head.
It said : "i've loved once, and i'll never love again"
And my head at this replied :
"I'll miss her too, she was easy on the eyes"

My eyes,
And all they do is look around for you
And every night with their lids closed tight
They're lost in dreams, but they'll awake
and hope to see you lying next to me.

My feet could feel in their soles
We've come too far to get home
And these hands, they felt the same
They could've hold her, but they didnt

If there's one thing i learned, its how easy the tables turned
And if there's one think i know, its the fine art of letting go.

And now all i do is look around for you
And every night my eyes closed tight
I'm lost in dreams but i'll awake and see
you lying next to me.

No comments: