Nuffynang

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Flashback

it was abt 15 or 16 sept i think... so i went back to jb...
there was a dinner function... and chinese dinner functions usually have LUCKY DRAWS ~~~ .. ok.. at msia at least

so me and my bro were sittin at a table... until halfway they distributed the lucky draw tickets... hehe

so until abt 3/4 of the function they started giving out the prizes

so.. we had a few tickets.. me , my bro , my dad gave me 2 and my maids



so we waited and waited...after 10 , 15 mins ??


MISSING TICKETS ??

haha.... we got lucky that night



we won a carton of drinks ( 24 cans ) isotea
half a dozen ice tea
a mini hamper

haha.. see the red plastic bag ??
we kop the remaining drinks there !! haha

den that night came bak to sg... wah si beh tired man..
slept at 1.30 wake up at 6 =.=
half dead man

end -----

No comments: