Nuffynang

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Quizzzzzz

haha.. i finally got my first quiz !!!
lol from Dom

Rules of the game :
Each player of the game starts off with 10 weird things
habits of little known facts about themselves.

People who get tagged must write in their blog of their 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly . At the end of it , you must choose 6 people and list out the names .



- I like to sleep
- I actually miss my hometown a lot
- I'm " siao ma fan " cos i dun eat veg ... haha
- I like reading books.. u wont ever see me reading in sch xD
- I get bored real easily...
- I'm 1 year older than the rest in my class !! okay except 1 china girl
- I'm a total noob to basketball though i love it .. haha
- I can wake up very easily when sleeping at night... if a mosquito landed on me i can feel it xD
- When i bleed , i dun feel anything
- I never get emo ... hehe

People i want them to do this quiz :

Hannah
Jeannette
Deryk
Wannye
Cheryl
Xue Lin


ok... end of this quiz.. it might be lame... haha

No comments: