Nuffynang

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bleh... now sick... + common test... = boring ....... zzz
tomrrow going to esplanade to watch the Dim Sum Dollies !!
haih.. bad thing is that i'm gonna be in the same bus as shi jie ....
he better dun zhe siao me... zzz

haven updated for quite some time... was sick since thurs.. so never update lo~
my bro came out on sunday nite.. went to eat mcdonalds ice cream... haha
today at sch a lot of ppl keep zhe siao zhi xiang... haha his birthday xD

later my birthday i sure tio liao =.= ""
note to self : never put birthdate on blog xDD

hmm.. my bro helping me find a cable so i can transfer my pics from my hp to my com :D
but hopefully can get 1... i think this phone de model quite old liao .... zazaza

Went for the Sahibba competition on sat...
T_T didnt win... this Raffles institution kid keep on steal my tiles... kns
but i also steal back xDD
but in the end also never win.. registration fee S$ 80 X_x
si beh expensive... Amirul got thrashed HAHAHAH
poor kiddo... could win a lot of ppl in sch... but competition... haiz

No comments: