Nuffynang

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

went back to segamat during e weekends...
very happy get to see many of my old frens.. besides the ones i've ady met.. haha

went to find ah chan too... haha.. having a tough year for him... many problems.. HAIR GETTING LESSER !!! HAHA

k la.. den went to cut my hair... laoz... my barber cut until super short & thin.....
now i look weird whether i style or dun style my hair... WAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ?!?!?!
haha.. suan le..
went to armour to lim teh wif my frens after ah chan's tuiton finished...
jia ying and zhi ling was also there...

now.. back to sch.... maths class test ?! wth... i think i can pass...
den now me and Amirul goin for the sahibba competition on sat at millenia institute..
die.... can i survive there wif more than 50 schools ?!!!
haha.. if we win individual.. i think we can get like S$ 150 ??
and i think if team ... well there's only 2 of us .. haha
we can get a uber big trophy ?? and some vouchers if i'm not mistaken...
TRAINING HARD !!!! today stayed back to play... haha
i guess i just play averagely...

btw.. if u wondrin wat sahibba is , its a malay scrabble .. its not as simple as u think it is k.... u have 3 seconds for ur turn =.= "
k la.. duno wat to update.. I NEED PHOTOS FOR MY BLOG !!!! its so empty....

No comments: