Nuffynang

Thursday, August 21, 2008

FINALLY ! common tests are over ~~~
yea... my bro came out on tue to teach me chem... so good rite ?
but i din noe ... so i went to play basketball...
i reach home at 6... he was here at 2 ? >.<
SORRY !!!!

yesterday got maths tuition again...
okay, i finally geddit !
(a+b)² = a² + b² + 2ab !!!!
damn.. it was taught like duno how long ago..
but i forgot xD

yea.. lucky got Dennis... teach me so many things..
after that went to eat roti canai !!
Well, i ate 3 pieces... kinda dinner + supper xD
den after that had to take bus back... wah laoz
the whole day i got no time for myself sia

Morning go sch. Afternoon go higher mother tongue
night time go tuition ! After go home almost pengsan sia... zzz

Today was home econs.. it was much easier than wat i anticipated...
but its good =D
i think i'm gonna do well for my common tests this time...
Well, catch up wif y'all soon ~

No comments: