Nuffynang

Monday, August 4, 2008

Ugh... never updated for a few days...
been really busy and stressed out man...
my dad came out to stay ....
I want do anything also cannot...
After 5 mins using the computer, i get nagged =.="
man, he is just so bored he got nothing to do but nag me
GET A DAMN JOB

Went to get my jab on saturday...


AHHHH
doctor: hi, where are u feeling unwell today??
me : hep b jab pls
doc : oh ! okay
*doc gets his stuff ready and jabs me*

Doc: ok now take a deep breath
me : *brea *jab* thes in
Doc : ok done
me : 0.o
*gives me a small cotton to press on it*
*wipe wipe, throw in dustbin*
doc : come i give u a plaster
me : no nid la.. no kick...
doc : nvm i just put
me: *rolls eyes*

lolz... ok la... he was a very experienced doc...
Jab me no feeling at all...

after that, my dad a bit sot sot liao
keep wan me get a haircut. i tell him ok lo
den he wan me get it at JB...
wah lao
so ended up i had to go back to jb on sat den come back on sun...
=.=" wats his problem...


so nevermind lo...
go back... go PC fair with my bro...
really a lot of stuff there !!!! haha.. too bad i no $$$
if not i sure get my self a nice com xD
Then at nite, went to watch " THE MUMMY " !!!!


i guess the mov
it was not bad overall...

heres some pic during the movie

*Jet Li's Tomb*

haha... damn it man... that part si beh disgusting
He kana curse so his skin will keep peeling
den he will like "remake" his skin
ugh... After he was cured, he can change form 1 =.=
first things he change to.......


LOL ! cannot get the ori photo... heres a sub xD

No comments: