Nuffynang

Saturday, September 12, 2009

back to blog !
didnt blog these few days cos its a holiday !
well not a holiday for my blog of course, but from school =p

camped at shawns place for 3 nights.
those were awesome times man! then it started to slowly become nostalgic
reminds me of times when i was smaller, i used to come out during holidays
following my 3rd uncle around, like computer engineer jr, haha
and then i would camp at shawn's place too
good times... good times

Well, i finished most of my holiday assignment. unless i completely
forgot about them ._. hahaha. ugh, im stuch at maths tho
WHO WILL HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh man, holidays gonna end, its time to study, for real this time
im gonna make it the top 10 in the class at least
if not, my parents are gonna be super depressed + mad + disappointedd =/
well lets just hope it doesnt go that far though. i just no.. i MUST do well !

i dont know what else to blog about!
Cheerio

No comments: