Nuffynang

Monday, September 14, 2009

Defeaning Silence

School passed quickly today.
was tempted by the devil once again.
ALMOST skipped HMT. haha. i was feeling damn lazy. passed bt batok
good thing i din get down, or else i would've missed out a lot today.

==" i still missed out on maths though. sad much
hahaha. Guess i've gotta buck up on my own.
Well, my tuition is pretty good ya know, he simplifies things so its easier to
understand. Just the right guy to teach me, shortcuts all the way.
He teaches primary , secondary and JC. so any1 nid juz tell me
(he better give me commisions for this ! xD )

Wah, i jus remembered i got a freaking big hole in my pants today !
i din see it until halfway of the first few periods. walan eh freaking embarrasing
I told the guys and they were laughing their ass off ( ESP YI JING!)
lolol, i cant believe i stapled my pants ! hahahaha

Theres a geog test tmr.. wish me luck lolol. (this means i'll probably fail)
well cheerio.

No comments: