Nuffynang

Sunday, August 12, 2007

AHHH !!! CRAP CRAP CRAP !!!!!!!
my com got infected by virus -.- basket...
i was playing dota.. but i left my msn on..
den suddenly i keep hearing the error beep sound.. so i went out to check
den there was a chat window open... it was mr chaw =.=""
but it was weird
i opened it and it said " successfully received file from 'blablabla' "
?!! i didnt put the settings auto receive files.. but it has already finished...
ZZZZ den i get this freaking virus.. i also duno wat the hell
it opened a lot of processes like smss.exe
and .exe .... ARGHGHH NID TO FORMAT AGAIN !!! @#$%^@%@#$%^$#@!%^$#@%^
now my bro gave me the cd to format.. but he never give me external hard disk he bought =.="

suan liao.. my com still can use.. but it gets slower gradually den i nid to restart cos of the dumb virus

No comments: