Nuffynang

Monday, August 27, 2007

Wee ~ so happy got my com back xD

today went to sch as usual i guess ... lol.. aiya damn sien la
Eng result just get ... 15/30 =.= damn less la.. alot of ppl fail sia..
den fazli get 18 show off -.-"
okay... den in the afternoon went to play badminton wif faz , guo liang and billy
wow i was owned by them... so great badminton players .. especially guo liang
primary sch captain o.0... " scary " sia

haha.. so heard this new song.. The Click Five - Flipside

its great man ... here are the lyrics :

Its been a long long time since everything was cool
i should've seen it coming but i guess i'm not the only fool
There's something goin on the outside , too much missing on the inside
Should've waste my time and let u lead me on and on and on

Chorus :

Waiting for the day when i'm complete
Without u i'm doing what i cant do let u be
Making sure there's nothing showing on the outside , something dying on the inside
I'm still working but i'm free , i'll see u on the flipside

I've gotta lose the part that i'm still hanging out
I should take it easy but i'm still gonna get around
Theres something goin on the outside , too much missing in the inside
Should've waste more time when everything is done and done and on the done

~ Chorus ~

I'll see u on the flipside
Nothing showing on the outside , something dying on the insideee
Waiting for the day when i'm completeee
Doing what i cant do let u be
Nothing showing on the outside , something dying on the inside
I'm still working but i'm free
I'll see u on the flipside

- End -

Amazing song izin't it ? xD
Love this song man
the chorus expresses me ... haha

No comments: