Nuffynang

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

1st August - 7.05 pm

woo hoo ~ ... gonna join basketball CCA soon... quite hectic though.. but nvm xD
today... after sch play basketball... hehe brought my own to sch.. played during reccess too...

ms falilah damn stupid la... she say " after u pass up ur book u may go "
so i just throw my book and den i go out..
den after reccess my fren tell me " the teacher wanna see u bcos u went to reccess without her permission.. =.= "

so after class go c her lo... den nag nag nag " i dun wanna see this happen again " zzz

ok back to the story... play basketball until 3.30 den " we want to do NDP practice plz clear the courts" ... zzz wah lao

den go to fazli's house there de basketball court.. Corporation Road there.
den he bcome my SIFU ~ haha teach me the proper way to play basketball...

thats abt it for today.. probably gonna slp at 8 or 9 lol...

No comments: