Nuffynang

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Best run of the day

YIPEEE ~~~
as u can see from the title, hahaha shud b best run of my year !
today had 2.4 retake. Ms Seah buay song my previous result
got 3 points only... so had to rerun lo...
today i tried my very best !!!!
my timing was 10.35!!!!

really the best run i ever had.
The price was = super stomach ache
go back to class no strength ady sia.
den after recess i slept like 1 hour. Surprisingly,
Mdm Wong no naggg me xD.

Okay... so after sch.... zazaza dun care liao
i went home wif Wee Keong haha
After reach home, bath , eat some snack.
Phone call....
"eh come orchard ar"
..... wah lao eh, i haven do anything at all
Some more thought wan some maths work.
manatau...
haiz... Nvm... Went to Orchard. Lucky got my PSP pei me..
Eat Carl's JR again... hahaha
most unhealthy delicious food.
Den go walk walk a bit...
i guess thats abt it... I DESPERATELY NID A CAM PHONE TO MAKE MY BLOG MORE INTERESTING !!!!!!!!
wait see my dad get me a new phone o not... hehe /gg

No comments: