Nuffynang

Sunday, July 20, 2008

well.. this weekend was okay i guess...

i went to Causeway point to walk walk on sat...
Missed parent's night in church... haih
My bro and i went to walk like the whole of Causeway point
We say that we meet again at 5 at some spot
When we got back right, they've been at this same shop the whole time =.=""

wah lao... we walked the whole place they still at 1 shop... LOL

okay... nothing much.. had dinner.. go home...
At night go to Clementi.. my bro wanted to look at this fish shop
wah kaoz si beh hot le in the shop... No ventilation =.=""

Today.. Morning go to church...
They were celebrating all the July's birthday...

Went for lunch...
I was smsing, but i keep in my pocket so my mom wouldnt scold me for smsing...
i keep taking it out and in of my jeans...
after that i realized i peeled my skin
LOL for the sake of sms nid to peel my skin... hahahaha

sad sia.. no camera phone... no more pictures to post =.="
hope i can get a nokia 5310 !!!! well or a phone that has camera and can play music xP

No comments: