Nuffynang

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Survived another day

Fuh.... Survived another day in school...
Oh ya.. my bag de strap broke... Irritating sia
Now i gotta use back my super old bag to school. No choice i guess

Wait this weekend my bro will save me with a new bag =D

I was crossing the road, den suddenly my bag drop on the floor
Then there was this car coming my way. Lucky still quite far away
Manage to slow down and wait for me to pick up my bag...
I think i saw the driver laughing at me -.-"

basket...


I think this is what my bro would say to me.... hahaha

Changed seating arrangements... AGAIN
okay la.. i was telling Amirul
"u know hor, if i could sit on the front row right, i sure can concentrate 1"
ugh... now i'm sitting with the vice chairman ( amirul = chairman )
a bit de sot sot 1.. look at me then "HAHAHHA"
me : ????? WAT I DO ?????

zzz den they say i keep flirting around ~ =.="
as if man...

Ran my 2.4 today... some ppl got lost... rofl
Had to U - Turn to get back on route...
zazaza
2 of them that take the wrong route still overtake me...
sien sia.. i got 8/80
timing probably 12 + liao
siended.....

well.. tomorrow gonna take my 5 items test...
I'm gonna fail pull up.... yay.. -.-

No comments: