Nuffynang

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Coffee & coffee

Guess i've been doing nothing much around here.
Just mostly rotting or going out with friends to kill time.

Good thing there's this group thats really good
Although i just knew them properly this year, felt like i've known them for years.

So i went to the gym with ming (my ex classmate).
I guess it was okay since their training was kinda tough.

I seriously wish i had this stupid HC SD memory stick. (i have no idea what it is)
Apparently, i blogged and wished for a camera, and ha! i got it the next day.
But good things usually dont last. I realised it didnt have a memory stick...
and dad says to go out singapore to buy. Oh well, wait till school starts then

I think this camera's gonna be pretteh awesome. 12.1 megapix ^^



Somehow, tiring myself to sleep did work. Constant exercise make me sleep better and im kind of glad its working out.

No comments: