Nuffynang

Monday, June 21, 2010

Have a nice day.

Well well well. Father's day.

Honestly, this has been the worse father's day yet. why?

First
My dad came home at 2.30 am after having a lot of drinks and he REEKS.
Mom was kinda pissed off, but she withstood him for 20+ years already.
I'm really amazed at how patient is she. Patience is a virtue.
Halfway through sleep, he puked, almost on my mom.
Self - explainable after that.

Second
He woke up at 1pm.
Half the day gone, and the first thing he did after that was shout at my mom.

Third.
My bro went to jb to meet his gf.
of course i dont blame him. after seeing your dad like that,
you think you would still have mood to celebrate father's day ?

Fourth
After he woke up, he was still half high.
and at 4pm, he went out. to drink again.


I guess the only good news was that he came home announcing he hit toto first prize.
I'd say thats his father's day gift FROM himself.





Have a nice day

No comments: