Nuffynang

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Entertainment or Memories

I've always wished I had an ipod touch. but now, i realise i want a camera even more badly. why? because photo's can go a long way but ipod is just fun. I think memories are more worth it somehow.

I am going to go back to malaysia soon. gonna be doing some packing to bring stuff from JB back to segamat. mostly all the big stuff like TV, bed , fridge. yeah, we sold the house. guess this is going in my study fund. or not ? he may just use it for "investment" or so he says.

Its gonna be a really fun and boring week. boring, because there isnt much to do anymore there. maybe fun because i'll get to go KL and do some serious shopping there. My wardrobe is dying. although in the end i'll only get to buy 1 or 2 pieces of clothes. fair enough okay.

I seriously have no idea how to spend my holidays except lazing around in the house or just get out there with friends and go wild. too bad i wont be around to do anymore of that. After the holidays, i'll probably TRY to study. I know its not gonna be very successful but im still gonna try anyway.

Im actually looking forward back to school for once. well with an ulterior motive actually. Not because of my studies. But because... well because its gonna be great. I'm gonna be quite happy in school nowadays. Dont really care abt pressure or stress. I got instant medicine for that.

Okay, this is a wordy post. and all my future post will be like this. Ive never blogged like this before because it used to be superficial, talk about my day and wham, the end. now its more of my thoughts and how i feel inside actually. NO IM NOT BECOMING EMO DAMN IT.



Have a nice day.

No comments: