Nuffynang

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I guess its not much use how everytime i say " YES im reviving this blog ! ...... again"

And for the record, everyone thinks that this blog is dead. So its gonna be my private diary here. Great isnt it ? Maybe one day i'll look back at this and either laugh or cry.

I'm jus gonna post as and when i like from now on. Its an utter waste to just leave it here since i'd spent so much time on it.

Oh many things have happened since i last blogged definitely. Its just that i haven really bucked up yet.

Time is so short... I have so little time left, yet theres still so much i wanna do. Worse part is, im not even trying to make it happen yet regretting already.

I just have a really bad feeling that i wont be here for long. just a few more months only, but i really want to be here. Its just that the realisation happened a little too late.

This has been something i had always wanted to do, but i cant tell anyone, and im gonna face it all alone.

Recently, my dad has been pressing me for " WHAT U WANNA DO AFTER O LEVEL ?!"
Obviously, i jus said " duno ", and hell yeah the house is upside down.

So what am i going to do? I have absolutely no idea. and he's gonna continue to yell at me anyway. If only an angel will come from the sky and tell me what to do, that'd be really awesome.

School is gonna start soon too. I cant believe i actually finished 1/4 of my homework by the third week of holidays. A miracle isnt it ? usually i'd only do it on the day before school starts or in school itself. haha

Im gonna be going back to malaysia tomorrow. Im not exactly sure when im coming back. Probably on the last day before school reopens. Im gonna "negotiate" whether i can come back earlier. I seriously have a lot of stuff to do !

Oh, just got a phone call. negotiation failed. Gonna be in malaysia till 25th. boring ! i dont know what to do there anymore. I used to look forward so much to going back there, but now... i don feel like i have much connections anymore.

No comments: