Nuffynang

Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthdays

FINALLY.
have some privacy and time to blog ^^

Firstly, i'd like to wish a very happy 26th birthday to my cousin !!
Phoebe !!!

We had some celebrations for her.
Surprised her at the Singapore Arts Museum
She was probably stunned when she saw all of us there !


hehe. the sweet couple ^^


That guy took forever to snap! make me blink damn it

Theres a lot of the other photos that we took when we went to supper at Chomp Chomp!
They're all at my facebook ^^
www.facebook.com/cheowsern
slowly find okay? haha

So dad came out this weekend.
and from the moment he came out till he went back, i didnt get any work done
Was out all day long on sat and sun
I even ponteng church !

Bought a lot of stuff, well mostly his duhh
although i got some oso.

Oh, and i really have to thank Nuffnang ^^
I guess i won the tickets to The Sorcerer's Apprentice.
Got a pair of complimentary tickets to catch the show
Was seriously jumping up and down when i found out i won haha
Quite sad though, i can only go watch the show after 2 weeks its out D=.
I guess its a compromise hehehe.


No comments: