Nuffynang

Saturday, July 3, 2010

So school has been pretty good for the first week i'd say
Staying up late at night just to do my homework almost everyday now.
Improvement much i think ?

Today i went to watch Eclipse.


It was okay i guess. I only watched the first movie.. and i didnt even watched the second! The first thing i remember after seeing the show start was...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX-wBa-UJVw
Knock yourselves out.

Time's really passing by quick lately.
Before i know it, my birthday's passed!
This year was an awesome birthday.
Although my family didnt celebrate with me because of the problem,
I have great friends who did.

Well a lot of people actually just enjoyed scribbling on my hand.
Had instant noodles at 7 eleven with qs, yz and zq.
oh, and i had chicken rice with kong too.
I guess thats just a good day, although i had like 2 remedials on that day.
Life's great.




No comments: