Nuffynang

Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Look

Yeah! I finally changed my blogskin.
The only reason why i've never changed it so far is because i feel that
if you change your blog skin, you should change your url too.
So what should i change it to now?

Did it for several reasons.
I couldnt add java stuff in, meaning no nuffnang ads!
and the "Show encrypted text" thing.

Since blogger dont provide private posts, i guess i'll just use that.
depending on who you are, i might just give you my password haha.
So if you wanna see it, try your luck =p

The reason for not updating :
i dont have privacy at home! my com's in the middle of the hall
Theres always people walking around and its irritating when people start looking
at what youre doing. I wish i had a laptop or smth. Then i can update more regularly.

Yet another week of school. Nothing much going on lately?
Soccer fever is still on !!! Some people are really going crazy over it
Yeah, so we started kicking a piece of metal in class like a soccer ball. big deal
Wanted to watch Despicable Me but in the end everyone was busy
Even basketball plans were cancelled. sigh
Spent the whole afternoon playing o2jam? Seriously, my eyes are starting to ache.

Im glad my home's World War 3's finally over.
Things are pretty much back to normal
Although it'll never be like the way it was, its still good.
So i guess photos speak a thousand words? My new camera's doing a brilliant job.




Yep... 2 satisfied customers at fish & co. Thanks for the birthday treat bro!

No comments: