Nuffynang

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Lazy

Mom : Oi, wan eat fruits or not ?

Me : dun wan la. lazy. some more not nice

Mom : Apple wan not ?

Me : dowannnn

Mom : okay.

*goes to fridge and take fruits.*
*hears apple being cut*

Mom : Nah ur apple

Me : ..... thanks.

Okay. so this is basically the conversation i have with her almost every night ?
looks like she can "interpret" extremely well -.-
So much for dun wan.

But anyway, she's really good at persuading me to eat her apple.
why? because she know im super lazy. so she will cut for me, in a special way.


Haha. here it is. The special bite - size apple. I love eating bite size stuff.
Its easy and i dun really get my hands dirtied. Convenient much ^^

Not only that. She does it with other fruits too !


Okay, so maybe this is not so bite - sized. but still, its easy to eat. hehehe

and of course, theres other stuff besides fruits...

Ta - da !!! This was my breakfast on friday in school.
Those who kapo my rice ball said it was too salty. hahaha
hahaha. My crazy brother haven slept at 5 am and decided to do this for me
He told me the previous night, but i din thought he would really do it -.-

GOGO bite sized stuff !! =D



No comments: