Nuffynang

Thursday, August 13, 2009

And yet again, another day passes just like that
training was cancelled. Mr Lee's grandma passed away
rest in peace,

Oh man, in my new seat i practically have to talk to the wall
or i'll go crazy. hahaha.
Its reallllllyyyyyy boring ! well at least im paying attention in class.
But it sucks my soul away @_+.
Its like a race triangle


Indian
Eurasian Chinese Malay

Yea thats my seating arrangement. OBVIOUSLY im the chinese here.
some baskets in my class thinks im malay / muslim. =.=
i mean like thats freaking lame ! lol nevermind that
imma going over to Shawn's place to send homework.
needa scan some stuff to send to my teacher. or else im screwed.

btw, y is so many people emoing recently ?!?!?!
juz look at my class. It used to be super lively can
now its like "dead". Oh well, guess its up to zhee kong and me to relive it xD

Oh and uh. something happened in class today.
I pissed Yan Zhi off reallll badly.
So i sincerely apologize to you. aww man. no1 reads this blog.
Well i still hope to be forgiven. It was totally my fault
today i "seem" emo in class. but actually i was juz freaking bored.
some people complained i was emoing hahaha.

Ahhh. Its friday. Oly crap.
tomorrow im suppose to have a 1 to 1 remedial wif my maths teacher
i failed my recent maths test. 3 / 25 !
hahaha. it was the biggest joke in the class.
well obviously it wasnt to the teacher. She was damn pissed.
oh man she's gonna eat me up during remedial.
sure damnnnnnn boring. hahaha

Cheerio !

No comments: