Nuffynang

Monday, August 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TA YI (bigfish) , ER YI (crocodile) SA YI (shark) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can you believe it? 3 person's birhthday on the same day !
Damn it, my grandma is amazing man. hahaha
well my big and 2nd aunt are twins. but the third is 2 years later !

We went to eat a restaurant. Felt like a maternal side reunion xD
All my relatives in spore was present last night.
oh man the food was really awesome. I cant believe i chucked down
3 bowls of rice ! and lots of other stuff hahaha



it was fun. haha
ugh... today was not fun...
maths / geog . both failing subjects. got my coffin ready already.
haih...
tomorrow is poa and ss.
so much for poa being my forte huh. i've failed ss all the way.
wont make much of a difference if i fail again.
my dad is sooooooooo gonna kill me.
Remy Zero - Save me.
go listen to it , its a nice song =D

I hope ming and chee hong had fun in sg!
they're going back tmr... haih.
too short for a visit. maybe they'll come again next time ?
only brought them to play basketball... haha
oh well. bon voyage guys.

gonna go catch up on my sleep
cheerio.

Oh my love its you that i dream of
oh my love since the day
somewhere in my heart
im always dancing with you in the summer rain

No comments: