Nuffynang

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last post since Oct 1 ?
Wow i've really forgotten about this blog havent i
Took me a few tries before i could even log in. Cute me

Hmm. I guess i finally decided to start updating this blog again.
Hope i can keep it up. Ya know, im quite the lazy type sometimes.
I'll try my best. Sides, its not like any1's gonna read this.
Probably, it'll end up being an open diary but no on reads it.

Lots of things have been happening recently.
I don't know why, but theres been lots of problems.
Okay, im being quite retarded here. Its not like i'm having the problems
But, its still important, because its the people around me.
although it wasn't my fault, i feel useless.
i'm like a viewer in a cinema, all i can do is feel, but i cant do anything.

Well, if anyone reads it, they probably wont know.
Only those themselves who are involved probably know.

I see many broken hearted people around.
This reminds me of a song...
I cant remember what song it is, or where i heard it
"why is this world full of broken heartedness, restlessness and doubt ~ "
well this is the line i can remember.
i guess the answer to this is just
Its a part of life. like it or not, too bad
it comes and goes. But, i always believe time is always the cure

So for those who are facing lots of problems.
cheer up. Things will get better, like they say look at the bright side of life
its short, so why not live it happily ? =)

No comments: