Nuffynang

Friday, August 21, 2009

umm. nothing much these few days. too busy psping till forgot to update
haha. its reli fun to zhesiao hamtaro in sch. kakakakaka
she wan to laugh but keep hold her laughter and arm qio there.
i wonder why. its not healthy to hold in ur laughter xD

had a 1 - 1 'tuition in sch'. i guess it was pretty fruitful
ugh. i am so dead. probably gonna screw up my ct2
but i just cant bring myself to study. wheres my motivation ?!
i think i nid something that'll help me to study
well if my parents wud reward me wif stuff when i did well
i think i would definitely study. haih

we all have problems. yes. but i need to find a solution to mine
i guess i have a really big mouth. make people angry all the time
guess what? im type no.1 on the three types of most hated people.
hahaha. isnt that great. maybe.. just maybe
my solution would to be just let it be.
since we dont talk anymore, it might be better yea probably good
learn to ignore and forget. thats always the best solution

okay, i've seriously got to go and study.
right after... i finish several more monster hunter quests.
oh yea, GET WELL SOON DERYK !
sadded, got the chicken pox xD.
chao


The last that ever they saw each other

No comments: