Nuffynang

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hai, just as i thought. this is probably my worst test ever
i think i fail all subs except or POA ('ve been sayin this all day)
since common test is over, i should start studying for final years then =/
gotta buck up !!!!! cant fail anymore.

So much for getting back my result today
my teacher din come... so i joined the other teacher's class
lol, met another guy called vincent ! hhaha
from indonesia though. ACS @_@
smart kids . haih.

ugh... i dont feel like blogging today.
i got owned by a bastard khezu in monster hunter...
if u're wondering wat the hell am i talking about
heres how it looks like



its a dragon with a dickhead !!!!
stop lying, u know u totally agree with me
ugly isnt it. haih. i still dont believe i got owned by this !
... cheerio im offing


Show me what its like, to dream in black and white

No comments: