Nuffynang

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pe was fun today, except for the fact i forgot my pe shorts. idiot

I dun understand y they play until so fierce *psst, thats u wanyi!*
left several scratch marks on my hand. Good thing they disappeared
or else my mom would be paranoid again. hahaha
The rest of the class was normal i guess
ahhhhh. i dont know how to solder. lol i'm a failure as usual.

Remedial, almost killed me. utterly boredness
good thing hearing hamtaro talking to herself was rather entertaining
hope she doesnt see this, or she'll probably kill me

Since i couldnt find the rest of the guys, i went home.
was really sleepy. but only to be awaken when i started jamming.
never ceases to amuse me. rubber keyboard haha
Sounds like huey teng was rather disappointed when her mom dont let her go
oh well, i guess i wont be going either then. haha

cant believe it, im actually starting to study
probably its because i feel so useless, i studied
well it only lasted for 30 mins. hahaha
but i've gotta buck up big time. i wonder how people force themselves
to sit and stare at books for hours. it kills man X_x

ugh. im kinda lethargic today. gonna go rest soon i guess.
Cheerio

We'll be back once more when im opening the doors
We'll be back until meet tides, wanna be with you tonight

No comments: