Nuffynang

Friday, August 14, 2009

Ten Black roses.
When you're sad and no one knows it, i'll send you black roses

Normal school day. Surprised i actually made it.
haha. my maths teacher was a bit nutty today. ask me sing in class??
Singapore glass expensive, cant afford it xD

After school, we went to KFC to eat lunch.
"we" refers to our standard group of course.
If you dunno, well thats just too bad =p
After that, they say they wanted to play bball.
so we went to zhee kong's hse to play. It was all fun at first

until it started to drizzle. went to the void deck to slack
some accident happened. ZUO EN ! Go see a doctor kay.
if i caused that accident, i think i'll feel damnn bad.
lol its not as if anyone's reading this blog.
get well soon zuo en.

Well more stuff happened. but its all bad so im not gonna talk about it
Zhee Kong had to go for kumon, so we had to go home too.
For all those emo out there, cheer up.
Things will only get better if u make an effot to
if u always think negative, well thats how emo starts =/

Lol. my mom started asking about the free laptop thingy.
she actually wants to go eat Long johns to bok for that laptop
xD. hehehe... ugh.. oops, i forgot im gonna grow even fatter.
hahaha. oh well, fats for a new com, deal.

I think i should start studying...
i'll lock myself in a room if i have to. Well good thing there's tuition.
I still dont think im gonna do well this time. weird huh.
if i fail, my dad'll probably be friggin furious.
Things have been happening lately, so many problems so little solution.
Its just a good thing i dont emo xP

I realised i keep screwing up things around me this few days
i think im gonna keep less contact with them for a while.
lest i cause more trouble. yea, i keep pissing people off.
but they're rather forgiving. reminds me of old times.
when people get pissed, they wont talk to me for like half a year.
even if u apologize, they dont care. hahaha. how different.

Okay. i think this is a rather draggy post. im gonna stop here.
Cheerio

No comments: