Nuffynang

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Time to update!
ugh.. got back some of my results for CT2
i failed maths ! hhahaha. i knew this day would come.
my mom will kill me if she knew i failed.
i go so much tuition still fail ><

haih... sadded manzxzxz
wat am i gonna do ?!?!?!
i feel like i suddenly got a lot of catching up to do
thats y u see the "nerdy" me in class.
i actually started doing hmwk in class
but, i still sleep in the blackhole's class
her lesson = nap
waste my brain cells listen to her. zzz
so yeah, i enjoy sleeping in her class LOL

monday is teacher's day and be yourself day..
theres gonna be a captain ball and floorball match.
someone's gonna get thrashed real bad on that day MUAHAHAHA
better call the ambulance beforehand =p

been playing my psp most of the time these few days.
thats like one of the ways i de-stress lol
okay la.. i dont got lots of stress actually hahaha
just pei my cousin play.

uh... just now go cheers slack wif jonathan.
haha. was really bored, so got a can of redbull
and started chatting. cant believe we slack there for more than
half an hour ! hahaha. scared he kena scold, so ask him go home.

imma gonna sleep soon
cheerio

i dont know what to do
and theres no one to help me
left to die alone

No comments: